VSBLTY is looking for a highly skilled Big Data Architect. The developer will be responsible for developing and designing the data architecture for storing data from all deployed endpoints in addition to visualizing data for customers. The data architect will work with the UI/UX developers to integrate with the front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. In addition, they will work with both in-house and outsourced development teams to integrate and develop backend server applications for computer vision applications.
Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Big Data Architect Responsibilities:
- Proficiency with graphing tools such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Developing for real-time big data aggregation and search.
- Designing user graphs and data presentations on web pages.
- Developing back end and edge data applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 2-3 Years of experience
- Degree in Computer Science or comparable field.
- Strong database and visualization development skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Experience with docker and container orchestration
- Familiarity with C#, C++, and other programming languages
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Cosmos and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure or other cloud providers
- Experience with Project Management, PMP a plus
- Experience managing development teams both remote and in house
- Familiarity with computer vision and machine learning technologies such as OpenCV or OpenVino
- Experience with data analytics and big data
- Experience with Android development
- Experience with containerization technology such as Docker, Kubernetes