Headquartered in Philadelphia, VSBLTY (CSE: VSBY) is the world leader in Proactive Digital Display™, which transforms retail and public spaces as well as place-based media networks with SaaS-based audience measurement and security software that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning.
This technology represents a transformative combination of rich interactive content and real-time data collection not available anywhere in a single turnkey solution. Beyond simply signage, VSBLTY allows consumers to interact with the display, manipulate content, and engage in a rich, immersive shopper experience through intuitive touch.
Watch how VSBLTY Technology can transform digital out of home media
Watch VSBLTY Help create a prevention perimeter at a sports venue
Why would astute investors be interested in VSBLTY?
There are several compelling reasons:
- There is a worldwide demand for more security at entertainment and sports venues, transit hubs, as well as at schools’ and even the workplace. VSBLTY technology significantly improves security applications and programs through its ability to identify weapons and capturing frontal views of persons of interest that overhead cameras cannot.
- The transformation of the retail industry makes digital display a necessity for the future of the customer experience . VSBLTY is the leader in state-of-the-art digital display technology.
- Retailers and brands are interested in more precise information about point-of-purchase data including shoppers’ habits, interests and even moods. VSBLTY technology delivers that in real time, and also enables brands to provide consumers with content specifically designed for individual viewing based on age, gender, location and day-parts.
- VSBLTY technology has many applications that are in demand in the grocery, retail and entertainment industries such as improving the guest experience through enhanced touch engagement that provides information, promotions and games, identifying VIPs and loyalty members, as well as encouraging new sign ups.
- VSBLTY is the worldwide leader in advancing the merger of marketing and security.
- VSBLTY significantly improves processing speed and precision through its Edge technology that eliminates the need to send information to the cloud or to networks and enables processing directly on on-site computers, which lowers processing costs.
- Due to increased competition from internet measurement, the out-of-home media industry has an urgent need for accurate, timely OOH measurement information to prove ROI to advertisers.
- VSBLTY is a world leader in the development and application of machine learning and artificial intelligence which is the basis for future technological advances.
How does VSBLTY stack up to the competition?
VSBLTY is the only company in the retail analytics market that offers both Edge and Cloud software solutions. They also have a patent pending for the combination of facial
analytics and digital display signage, giving them a protected position with this special category of POS activations. VSBLTY’s software also provides three distinct zones for measurement of the consumer experience known as “enticement”, “engagement” and “interaction”. Each zone is measured separately as well as the content that is being touched. VSBLTY also measures the number of people that “are looking” at the screen vs just walking by. VSBLTY analytics also provide repeat visitor data. VSBLTY is the only company that provides a turnkey solution to their clients, from hardware, to content development to analytics.
Why is VSBLTY so effective as a security enhancement?
Because the cameras are embedded into the display screen, and consumers look to the screens for information and advertising content, a more accurate facial recognition is achieved, versus traditional overhead cameras.
VSBLTY Vector™ also uses sophisticated dashboards and mobile interfaces, allowing this platform to perform like no other security enhancement on the market today. And since these digital screens can run advertising for brands that want to reach targeted consumers, the marketing revenue offsets the cost of deployment.
How does VSBLTY integrate its software with other components to create a turnkey solution?
From Hardware to Creative to Analytics, our turnkey business model seamlessly connects every step of the process using a single source contact. This streamlined approach allows for all parts of the program to be completely aligned strategically and conceptually. VSBLTY vets and develops strategic partnerships with best in class partners to provide equipment, media, installation and field support services, as needed.
How does VSBLTY ensure that they are in compliance with all privacy laws?
In the development of advanced audience measurement software and facial recognition technologies, VSBLTY has found itself at the forefront of a rapidly changing landscape of privacy laws and guidelines.
For retail applications, the use of facial recognition and audience analytics to gain anonymized and de-identified aggregate data is quickly becoming a new norm. All but two states in the U.S. allow this technology in retail environments.
In the security sector, privacy regulations are still being defined for the utilization of facial recognition for real time identity matching of Persons of Interest.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regulates the EU’s laws on data protection and privacy, and its guidelines, which were adopted into law in May of 2018, are the strictest in the world.
VSBLTY’s architecture and implementation are fully GDPR compliant, with GDPR compliant versions of both the VisionCaptor™ and DataCaptor™ software modules.
How does the new NIST Study results help differentiate VSBLTY?
Massive gains in accuracy of FR have been achieved over the last five years (2013-2018)*
The NIST Face Recognition Vendor Test identification results provide a comparison of face recognition algorithms and an assessment of capability of vendors that provide them. Microsoft is the new overall best performer in FR/Person Identification based on this new report. VSBLTY software has always been tested on all major FR vendors and consequently, chose Microsoft algorithms for FR. This recent study validates that VSBLTY is built on the most accurate algorithms available in the market today.