VSBLTY is looking for a highly skilled Director of Software Development. The Software Development manager will manage and maintain a team of big data and computer vision developers and designing front end web architecture, integrating backend computer vision and machine learning systems, and integrating with the VSBLTY data warehouse, among other duties. In addition, they will work with both in-house and outsourced development teams to integrate and develop backend server applications for computer vision applications.
Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Director of Software Development Responsibilities:
- Managing a Team of Developers working on frontend and backend code
- Developing machine learning and computer vision architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Designing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 5-7 Years of experience with at least 2 Years managing a team.
- Degree in Computer Science or comparable field.
- Strong computer vision and machine learning development skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Experience with docker and container orchestration
- Familiarity with C#, C++, and other programming languages
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Cosmos and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure or other cloud providers
- Experience with Project Management, PMP a plus
- Experience managing development teams both remote and in house
- Familiarity with computer vision and machine learning technologies such as OpenCV or OpenVino
- Experience with data analytics and big data
- Experience with Android development
- Experience with containerization technology such as Docker, Kubernetes